The firmware upgrade to the version V.2X allows the old QCI V.1.x mount to access to the new several features.
Warning: this update is suitable only for the old QCI V 1.X mounts: all the new QCI Mount already include this firmware and don’t need the update
Main features with the V.2.X firmware:
- User defined mount parking positions
- 2stars and 3stars initial alignment function
- Up to 100 alignment stars for modeling
- Correction of polar alignment and orthogonality errors
- Estimation of average pointing error
- Storage of multiple pointing models
- Sidereal, solar and lunar tracking speed adjustable on both axes
- Entering satellites and comet orbital parameters to track their trajectories
- Declination-based autoguide speed correction
- Adjustable horizon height limit, pointing and tracking past meridian
- Assisted electronic balance adjustment
- Automatic (ClockSync proprietary software), manual or GPS time & site coordinates synchronization
- Leap seconds support and full accounting for the UT1-UTC timescale
- Configurable atmospheric refraction,
- Direct dome control via RS-232
- Network settings, comets and asteroids filter
- Multi-language interface.
- Remote Assist via Internet connection with dedicated server.